Protein Mint Chocolate Pudding
Paleo - Grain Free - Refined Sugar Free - Gluten Free - Auto Immune Friendly
- 4 Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk (use coconut for richer pudding)
- 1 Tbl Grass Fed Gelatin
- 1/4 Cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbl Yacon Syrup, Maple Syrup, Lacuma or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Pure Peppermint Oil
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract or Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- In a small bowl measure out 1/2 cup of the almond milk add the gelatin and whisk to combine.
- Set aside.
- In a medium size sauce pan heat the remaining 3 cups of almond milk over medium high heat.
- Whisk in the stevia, cacao powder and salt into the almond milk.
- When the almond milk has just come to a simmer add the gelatin mixture scraping the bowl making sure to get all of it out of the bowl.
- Whisk throughly and heat for an additional 30 seconds to melt the gelatin.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the peppermint and vanilla extract.
- Pour the pudding into a glass container and place in the fridge to set up for 3 hours.
- The pudding is ready to eat when it jiggles and holds together when scooped.
- Cacao nibs
- Vegan Coconut Cream (recipe here)
- Goji Berries
- Coconut Flakes