Baked Banana Chips
Vegan - Sugar Free - Gluten Free - Grain Free - Paleo
- Preheat the oven to 225F and line two sheet trays with parchment paper.
- Cut the banana into thin slices, as thin as you can.
- Cover the slices in lemon juice (both sides) to avoid browning
- Lay the banana slices on a single layer on the lined sheet pans.
- Bake for one hour.
- Flip the banana pieces.
- Bake for an additional hour.
- Turn the oven off and allow the banana chips to cool with the oven door shut or until they are very crisp.
- If these are left long enough to cool they will stay crispy stored in an airtight bag or container for a few days otherwise they become chewy.