Raw Cinnamon Ginger Goji Buckwheat Granola
Makes 4 cups
Raw - Vegan - Gluten Free - Grain Free - Paleo
- 1 cup Buckwheat (soaked for 30 min)
- 1 cup Sliced Almonds (soaked for 6 hours)
- 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds (soaked for 8 hours)
- 1 cup Activated Sunflower Seeds (soaked for 2 hours)
- ½ cup Unsweetend Coconut
- 3 Tbl Macadamia Oil
- 3 Tbl Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbl Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Dried Ginger Powder
- 3/4 tsp Pink Sea Salt
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (if you have it)
- Rinse off all the soaked nuts/seeds and place on a kitchen towel to absorb the excess water and try to dry as well as you can
- Transfer the nuts to a bowl and pour the oil & maple syrup over the nuts and toss with your hands to cover (I like to wear gloves for this)
- Now sprinkle with cinnamon, ginger, salt and toss to coat with your hands. Taste for seasoning and add more if desired.
- Lay on dehydrator sheets in a single layer and dehydrate for at least 8-12 hours or until crispy and dried out. If you don't have a dehydrator lay on single baking sheets and roast on the lowest setting of your oven for 4-6 hours or until crispy.
- Add to a large bowl and add in goji berries and any additional goodies you want like cacao nibs or other dried fruit.
- Keep in airtight containers in a cool area.
- On top of yogurt
- As a cereal topped with non dairy milk
- Garnish for Smoothies