Berries, especially cherries, have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties—possibly because of anthocyanins, the powerful chemicals that gives them their rich color.
Chia Cherry Berry Bowl
Vegan - Raw - Anti Inflammatory - Sugar Free - Alkaline
- 1/2 c prepared chia pudding (see recipe below)
- 1 c frozen cherries, raspberries, blackberries or any combo
- 1/2 c non dairy milk
- Blend all the above ingredients and now to the best part...
(In picture from right to left)
- -1 Tbl hemp seeds
- -1 tsp bee pollen
- -1 tsp spirulina and Moringa powder
- -1 Tbl sliced almonds
Other topping options:
- cacao nibs
- shredded coconut
- goji berries
- more fruit
Recipe for Chia pudding:
- Add 6 tbl of chia seeds to 2 cups of non dairy milk and whisk to combine.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes and whisk again to break up any clumps.
- Allow to bloom in the fridge overnight, stir again really well before serving.