There was time (not too long ago) that I was really sick, unable to walk and didn't live a life like a normal person. I was a live hard play hard kind of girl who thought my anxiety and franectic energy defined me and eventually this lifestyle drove my body into the ground. If you saw me now you may never know this so let me share a few things that will make you understand why I do what I do, eat what I eat and how that will help you build your healthiest self.
- I spent almost 5 years recovering from multiple spinal fusion surgeries and learning to walk again
- I still live with the highs and lows of endometriosis and chronic illness
- I avoid gluten and eat mainly plant based to keep my inflammation down and autoimmunes at bay but I still love going out with friends and eating out. I mean I was in bed for years so I have some socializing to catch up!
- I have worked with a variety of people from athletes, military, moms, to CEO's and found my home coaching a national audience at ThreeDayRule.com where I focus on the connection between love, diet, and health.
With my help you will
- Maintain your social life while still eating clean, healthy, and even specialty diets.
- Look amazing while using natural products (saving you from the hormonal imbalances and toxic load buildup of the main-stream stuff).
- Have more energy and less stress in your everyday live with my hacks, tips, and unique food suggestions.
- Always be prepared to live your new healthy lifestyle even during periods of travel, stress, and holidays.
- Access my full arsenal of delicious recipes, shopping lists, and guides.
- Learn to love the body you are in and pull in more love from the world around you.