Vegan-Paleo-Gluten Free-Sugar Free
5 Minute Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Vegan - Raw - Refines Sugar Free - Grain Free
- 1 ripe avocado cut into small pieces
- 1 over ripe banana sliced
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (refrigerate a can of coconut milk over night and scrape off the cream after opening)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup almond milk/hemp/coconut milk
- pinch of fine sea salt
- In a high power blender add 1/4 cup of dairy free milk of choice, salt and the cocoa powder.
- Pulse a few times to incorporate.
- Then add the avocado, banana, and coconut cream into the milk and cocoa mixture in the blender and blend until very smooth.
- If it’s too thick keep adding more dairy free milk until the consistency you like is reached.
- You can eat right away or cover and refrigerate to allow to set up firmer for a few hours.
- Keeps for about a week.