Beat the Bloat Ginger-Mint Lemonade
Helps with water retention, alkaline balance, and elimination of uric acid.
Raw - Vegan - Alkaline - Grain Free - Sugar Free - Anti Inflammatory
- 4 cups water divided in half
- 2'' knob of ginger
- 1 English Cucumber
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 20 Mint leaves
- Blend half of the water along with all of the ingredients in a high power blend and then strain the mixture.
- Press the solids with the back of a spoon or spatula to pull as much juice out as possible.
- Add in the remaining water, taste for sweetness.
- Keeps for 3-5 days in the fridge covered, but best if consumed immediately.
- You can add more water or sweetener to your taste.