Pre Workout Beet Juice Drink
Yields 3-4 servings
Vegan- Raw - Alkaline - Gluten Free - Grain Free - Paleo
- 3 Small Organic Peeled Beets
- 4 Large Organic Peeled Carrots
- 2 Small (about 1'') Pieces Peeled Turmeric
- 1 Small Coin of Ginger
- Add in some chia seeds to the finished juice to slow down the absorption of the juice
- Juice all of the ingredients in a juicer and store in an airtight glass container.
- One serving is 4-6 oz (1/2 -3/4 cup) so start small.
- -Don't have a juicer? Chop all of the ingredients into very small pieces and add them to some warm water in a high power blender and puree then strain through cheesecloth.
- -Feel Free to add in 1 tbl chia seeds to slow down sugar absorption or protein powder for extended workouts and maca powder to increase energy and oxygen levels.
- Excessive consumption of beet juice may cause your urine to turn pink. This is normal and nothing to be worried about.