Strawberry Mint Matcha Tea Smoothie
Vegan - Gluten Free - Grain Free - Paleo
- 1/4 Cup Cashews (soaked overnight in water)*
- 1 Cup Non Dairy Milk of Choice ( I like almond or coconut)
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 Tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 10 Mint Leaves
- 4 pitted dates (for added sweetness but try without depending on sweetness of strawberries)
- 1 Scoop of Protein Powder of Choice
- Drain and rinse the nuts and place in the blender along with all of the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and eat right away or store in a covered jar and save for later in the fridge.
- * I like to soak nuts in water overnight because it removes the lectins that can make them difficult to digest. If this is not a concern for you place all of the ingredients into your blender (or a jar) and allow to sit overnight and blend the whole thing in the morning.