Vegan - Paleo - Grain Free - Sugar Free
A tea pop consists of a really strong concentrate of your favorite tea, a big glass of ice, soda water, and your sweetener of choice.
Heres the skinny
- For one tea pop use 4X the amount of tea you would normally use for an 8oz cup. So if its loose leaf around 4tsp and if its bags use 4 bags.
- Steep in just enough water to cover the tea. You want it strong because you will be diluting with soda water.
- Allow to steep for the allotted time for the specific tea you are using.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour the tea concentrate over the ice.
- Add sweetener of choice (green stevia, raw honey, etc)
- Top off with soda water and a cool bendy straw.
- Drink the deliciousness and revel in the tea pop euphoria.