Sugar Free Chocolate Bars
Gluten Free – Vegan – Sugar Free – Paleo
Makes 12 – 1 1/2’‘ Mini Chocolate Squares
- 1/2 cup cacao + 2 Tbl
- 4 Tbl melted coconut oil
- 2 1/2 Tbl raw honey, mesquite powder, maple syrup, yacon syrup
- pinch fine sea salt
- Over a double boiler (or just a bowl placed on top of a pot of simmering water- do not let the bowl touch the water) combine all of the ingredient and whisk to combine.
- Whisk until the mixture is smooth and glossy with no lumps.
- Line a sheet pan with wax or parchment paper.
- Pour the chocolate on to the lined sheet pan and swirl it around gently then tap the pan flat on the counter to form an even smooth layer*.
- Refrigerate the chocolate for at least 15 minutes or until firm enough that it can be handled. Pull the paper off the sheet pan and cut into desired pieces of chocolate on a cutting board. Return the whole sheet back into the fridge and allow to harden for at least another 20 minutes.
- Keep stored and covered in an air tight container in the fridge because it will melt at room temperature.
*If you want thicker pieces of chocolate pour into a small tupperware container lined with wax paper that hangs over the edge for easy removal.