No Bake Vegan Protein Truffles
Vegan - Raw - Grain Free - Refined Sugar Free
- 1/3 cup raw nut butter (sunflower, almond, cashew etc)
- 1/4 cup hemp protein powder
- 3 Tbl Flaxseeds
- 2 Tbl Coconut Flour
- 1/2 C Non Dairy Milk (coconut, almond, hemp etc)
- 10 Large Dates (pits removed and soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
Optional Superfood Ad Ins
- 1 scoop favorite greens powder or spirulina
- 1 tsp Maca
- 1 tsp Camu Camu
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- 2 TBL Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 TBL Raw Cacao Powder
- In the work bowl of a food processor, add all of the ingredients except for the non dairy milk, cacao and shredded coconut.
- Pulse to break up the dates. When they are broken up start to run the motor and stream in the non dairy milk until the mixture starts to become a dough in consistency.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop, scoop one ball and split this in half.
- Roll the truffle in your hands to form a ball.
- Set aside.
- Complete this with the rest of the dough.
- Roll the truffles in either the cacao or the coconut.
- Store in the fridge and eat when you need a snack!
- I like adding greens powder to boost the nutritional content but make sure you add one that tastes good. I like the Amazing Grass brands and some optional flavors that would work in this recipe would be the chocolate or berry flavor.