3 Ingredient Frozen Fruit Popsicles
Vegan - Gluten Free - Grain Free - No Refined Sugar - Paleo - Raw
- 1 cup Non Dairy Milk ( Almond, Coconut, Hemp, Rice)
- 1 cup frozen fruit of choice (raspberries, strawberries, mangoes etc)
- Maple Syrup, Green Stevia or Sweetener of choice to taste
- In a blender add all of the ingredients and puree until smooth. If the fruit has seeds strain the mixture through a sieve.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 3 hours or until the pops release from the molds in tact.
- If you don't have popsicle molds use kiddie size paper cups. Fill the cups 3/4 way full and freeze for 1 1/2 hours or until the mixture is frozen enough to hold a lollipop or popsicle stick in the center. Freeze for an additional 2 hours and when ready to eat simply peel the paper cup away from the pop.