Vegan - Raw - Sugar Free - Grain Free
- 1 lb Raw Whole Cashew Pieces
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups Almond Milk (Water can be used too)
- Put the cashews in a bowl and add cold water to cover them. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain the cashews and rinse under cold water. Place them in a blender with enough almond milk to almost cover the cashews (I leave some cashews uncovered and add more if needed).
- Blend on high for several minutes until very smooth and very thick. It took me 2-5 minutes of blending intervals.*
- Strain the cashew cream through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Add sweeteners such as honey, stevia, or flavorings like essential oils or extracts to personalize the flavor.