Sea Salted Cinnamon Pumpkin Seeds with Cacao Nibs
Raw - Vegan - Grain free - Sugar free - Paleo
- 1 cup Pepitas, pumpkin seeds out of shell (soaked and sprouted or lightly toasted, your choice)
- 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs*
- 2 tsp Unrefined Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Sea Salt ( I like pink Himalayan Salt)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbl Maple Syrup or Raw Honey
- In a large bowl, add the cacao nibs, coconut oil, (maple syrup or honey if using) and pumpkin seeds and toss until the seeds are well coated in the oil.
- Sprinkle, the salt, and cinnamon until well coated.
- Try not to eat the whole thing in one sitting ;)