Sweet Potato Gem Winter Salad
Grain Free - Sugar Free - Alkaline - Vegetarian
- 4 large Sweet Potato's cut into small squares
- 2 Tbl Ghee, Macadamia Oil, or Coconut oil melted
- 1 Pomegranate, seeds prepped and set aside
- 1/4 C Goat Milk Feta
- 1/4 C Pumpkin Seeds
- Salad Greens
- 1 Tbl Honey
- 1 Tbl Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pre heat the oven to 425F
- Toss the diced sweet potatoes in the melted fat, sprinkle with pink salt and black pepper and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Toss the potatoes with a spatula and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes or until they are soft on the inside and light browned and crunchy on the outside
- When the sweet potatoes are cooling make you salad dressing
- Add the apple cider vinegar, honey, and mustard in a glass bowl or jar and whisk to combine.
- While still whisking slowly stream in the olive oil until you create a thick emulsion
- Toss enough salad greens for four people with the salad dressing.
- Add the greens to a large bowl and sprinkle with roasted sweet potatoes, pomegranate seeds, and pumping seeds over the top.
- Crumble the goat cheese and top with black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!