Grain Free - Sugar Free - Alkaline - Low Carb - Vegan Friendly
- 1 lb radishes (washed and cut in half)
- 2 tsp Grass Fed Ghee or Coconut Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 425F
- You will need a piece of aluminum foil that is double the size of the amount of radishes because you will be folding it over on itself to form a pouch.
- Place the radishes off to one side of the foil and drizzle with oil or place the ghee in the center of the radishes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold the foil over on itself and crimp the edge tightly shut so the radishes can steam inside.
- Place the pouch on a sheet pan for easy removal.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pouch from the oven and using heat proof oven mits carefully open the pouch to expose the radishes.
- Crank the oven up to a broil.
- Toss the radishes with a spoon.
- Place the radishes back in the oven on the top shelf and broil for 5-8 minutes or until they start to gain some color.
- Remove from oven allow to cool, sprinkle with a touch more of salt if desired and enjoy!
- See notes for garnishes.
- Chopped chives
- Julienned mint
- Drizzle with favorite salad dressing while still warm to absorb the flavor.
- Serve with sliced avocados on top of a salad for a healthy snack!