ACV Armpit Deodorant Detox
Courtesy of: Camp Wander
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- Filtered water
- 4 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- 2 ounce spray bottle
- Add essential oils and one tablespoon of ACV to a 2 oz bottle, fill with water.
- Before going to bed, give the bottle a gentle shake and spray both arm pits. Let the spray dry and get a good nights rest!
- Next day, repeat the process ! You may need to wash your armpits several times during the first 2 or 3 days but that will be short lived, you should see your body respond to the detox reasonably well after 5 days! Don't give up!
I tried this 6 times before I was able to finally work my way through the 5 days. I kept forgetting and putting deodorant on! Stick with it and then transfer to a natural based deodorant like this one.