Make sure to do your armpit deodorant detox before you start using natural deodorant for maximum results.
- 6 Tbl Coconut Oil Melted
- 4 Tbl Baking Soda
- 4 Tbl Arrowroot Powder
- 20 drops of Essential Oil
- Lavender or Citrus or Rosemary, or any combination of whatever smells you like!
- Mix baking soda and arrowroot together in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour in the coconut oil and whisk until well mixed.
- Add oils and whisk to combine
- Store in small glass jar in the fridge to firm up. You can keep it in a jar in your bathroom and apply with your hands or when it is firm enough to handle scoop it into an empty deodorant case and keep in the fridge so it will stay formed.