I believe most problems can be solved, or at least greatly diminished, by food frozen desserts. Ice cream, frozen yogurt, popsicles…..I could survive solely on those items and die a happy girl. But dammit why does all the ice cream and frozen goodies in stores and shops have to have all of these gross ingredients added like xantham gum, corn syrup, and artificial food colorings????
No need to fret my dear, I can solve this problem with three ingredients and few hours in the chill chest.
All you need is a blender, some awesome popsicle molds, non dairy milk, and some frozen fruit of your choice. Wait, you don’t have cyclone shaped popsicle molds?
No problem son!
Simply fill some small paper cups and place lollipop sticks or leftover popsicle sticks in halfway through the freezing process (about 1 1/2 hours in) and voila!
I will say though that these crazy fun silicone molds make the whole experience that much better so just pull the trigger already and buy some because you know you will be making these all summer.
Oh and don’t be surprised if after trying these you have the sudden urge to jump through the sprinkler with all your clothes on….do it I highly endorse that decision :)
3 Ingredient Frozen Fruit Popsicles
Vegan - Gluten Free - Grain Free - Refined Sugar Free - Paleo - Raw
- 1 cup Non Dairy Milk ( Almond, Coconut, Hemp, Rice)
- 1 cup frozen fruit of choice (raspberries, strawberries, mangoes etc)
- Stevia, Maple Syrup, or Sweetener of choice to taste
- In a blender add all of the ingredients and puree until smooth. Add sweetener of choice to taste. If the fruit has seeds strain the mixture through a sieve.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 3 hours or until the pops release from the molds in tact.
- If you don't have popsicle molds use kiddie size paper cups. Fill the cups 3/4 way full and freeze for 1 1/2 hours or until the mixture is frozen enough to hold a lollipop or popsicle stick in the center. Freeze for an additional 2 hours and when ready to eat simply peel the paper cup away from the pop.