Matcha Energy Chia Pudding
Gluten Free - Paleo - Refined Sugar Free - Grain Free - Akaline - Raw
- 2 Cups Almond, Hemp, or Coconut Milk
- 6 Tbl Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- Pinch Pink Salt
- 2 Tbl Sweetener of Choice (optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Powder or pure extract
- Blend the milk, sweetener, vanilla, and matcha together in a blender till smooth.
- Pour the liquid into a bowl and add the chia seeds.
- Whisk very well to break up any clumps.
- Allow to set up in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Whisk again very well and leave in the fridge to set up overnight.
- Stir once again very well before serving.
Top with fresh raspberries